- No smoking on premises
- No dogs other than service allowed on property
- No overnight parking
- No use of club before or after hours.
- Non-marking athletic shoes must be worn. No bare feet or sandals.
- Shirts must be worn.
- All drinks (other than water) and food must be kept off the playing surface
- Spectators/parents must remain off the courts during match play and lessons. We have a great viewing area located above the courts, at the landing.
- No cell phones.
- Athletic shoes only—no bare feet, flip flops, slippers, etc.
- Shirts must be worn.
- No children age 11 & younger. Children 14-17 may work out independently only with completed paperwork & a fitness orientation with a personal trainer.
- Children 12 & 13 must do all of the above and be directly supervised by a parent at all times.
- Equipment must be wiped down after each use and properly stored.
- Use the pools and/or spas at your own risk.
- Children under age 14 must be DIRECTLY SUPERVISED by their parent or guardian, even when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Children under 43 inches tall must wear US Coast Guard approved life vests, or have a parent within arm’s reach in the pool. LMAC provides loaner life vests.
- Showering off is required before using the pools or spas
- No swimming when pool is covered.
- Except for the free swim lane(s), the lanes are for lap swimming. No hanging on lines.
- For safety, the following are prohibited:
- Running, shoving, dunking, horseplay or hitting
- Screaming or excessive noise
- Diving in less than 5 feet of water
- Glass/ceramic containers
- Flips, back dives, or spinning entries from the side of the pool
- Throwing balls, with the exception of sponge balls – squirt guns of any type, water balloons, dip sticks, or torpedoes
- No flotation devices; except for infant/toddler devices while accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children who wear diapers must wear full containment swim diapers.
- Do not use pools or spas if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not use spa alone. Long exposure could result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, and those with health problems should consult their physician before using spa.
- No food allowed in pool or spa.
- Rules and requests made by staff must be complied with at all times.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the adult spa.
ALL CHILDREN UNDER 14 MUST BE DIRECTLY SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES.
- Parents must check in to drop off or pick up children younger than 14 years of age for programming.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed access to the sauna