The La Madrona Swim Team is a small, pre-competition team.
Group C is for beginning level swimmers aged 4 to 6* who have had swim lessons and are comfortable swimming in the lap pool, but need more stroke technique.
Group B is for beginning level swimmers aged 4 to 8* who have had swim lessons and are comfortable swimming in the lap pool. All swimmers must be able to swim one length of freestyle and be able to float on their backs. Focus will be on fun, stroke improvement and confidence building.
Group A is for returning team members aged 9 to 14* and for swimmers who have a working knowledge of the four competitive swim strokes. Focus will be on endurance, speed and technique. This is a great opportunity to advance your skills and become a better swimmer for life.
*The ages are a general guide - a swim assessment may be needed to find the best group for your swimmer.
Contact our aquatic coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2020 Program Offerings
- Winter Session: January 6th to March 27th, 2020 12 Weeks
- Spring Session: April 13th to June 5th, 2020 8 Weeks
- Pool Junior Guards Camp: June 8th to August 14th, 2020 10 Weeks
- Fall Session: August 24th to October 24th, 2020 10 Weeks
- Holiday Session : November 9th to December 18th, 2020 6 Weeks