The La Madrona Swim Team is a small, pre-competition team.
Group C is for beginning level swimmers aged 4 to 6* who have had swim lessons and are comfortable swimming in the lap pool, but need more stroke technique.
Group B is for beginning level swimmers aged 4 to 8* who have had swim lessons and are comfortable swimming in the lap pool. All swimmers must be able to swim one length of freestyle and be able to float on their backs. Focus will be on fun, stroke improvement and confidence building.
Group A is for returning team members aged 9 to 14* and for swimmers who have a working knowledge of the four competitive swim strokes. Focus will be on endurance, speed and technique. This is a great opportunity to advance your skills and become a better swimmer for life.
*The ages are a general guide - a swim assessment may be needed to find the best group for your swimmer.
Contact our aquatic coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2019 Program Offerings
- Winter Session: January 7th to March 15th, 2019 11 Weeks
- Spring Session: April 8th to May 31st, 2019 8 Weeks
- Pool junior guards camp: June 10th to August 16th, 2019 10 Weeks
- Fall Session: August 26th to November 1st, 2019 10 Weeks
- Holiday Session 2018: November 11th to December 20th, 2019 6 Weeks